Join us at the Gray Ghost Inn for a safe and relaxing stay in beautiful Southern Vermont. Due to Covid-19, we have adopted all necessary precautions for the benefit of our guests and staff. Read on for the most current list of policies as they will affect your stay.
But first, some better news: all ski areas are open! Mount Snow has safety guidelines that will make your ski vacation safe and enjoyable. Carinthia Park is likewise open with safety policies for your protection. Local trails for cross country skiing and snowshoeing are also available. And of course, less sports-minded folks can still enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Dover and Wilmington (check out dining options here).
And now for the policy updates:
- Our hot tub will be closed this year due to state safety regulations.
- Guests are asked to wear masks when in public areas of the Inn and to practice social distancing for the protection of other guests.
- Hand washing is highly recommended and hand sanitizer is available in our reception area for use of arriving guests.
- All staff at the Inn will be wearing masks at all times as well as hand protection for food prep.
- Our dining room will continue to serve breakfast with increased distance between tables.
- All rooms are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each guest leaves. However, staff will not be cleaning rooms while you’re here unless you specifically request it.
- Towel re-use is encouraged but fresh towels will always be available when you need them. Please deposit used towels and trash cans outside your guest room door for pickup by staff.
If you have questions about your stay, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, we look forward to welcoming you to Vermont at the Gray Ghost Inn. Book your winter vacation today!