We at the Gray Ghost Inn are aware of the unique needs and issues that come with running a Pet Friendly Inn. To better serve all of our guests, we have designated certain rooms for guests with dogs (sorry, no cats). For our guests with dogs, we have established the following policies:
Upon check-in all pets must be registered. Registration states that the guest is taking full personal and financial responsibility for their pet and will obey all of our pet policies.
- Pets may be left alone in your room for short durations (less than four hours).
- Guest must inform front desk when leaving pet unattended with contact information and estimated return time.
- If there are any noise issues (excessive barking) due to pet, guest agrees to come back to remedy the situation.
- Pet owners are responsible and liable for any damages or clean-up costs incurred to the room including lost revenue due to the room being out of service.
- Two pets limit per room. There is a $20 pet charge.
- All pets must be on a leash when entering and exiting the Inn. Pets must be on a leash in the Inn but are permitted to be off leash in the fenced in backyard.
- No pets allowed in the dining room during breakfast.
- Please do not allow pets on the beds.
- Return to Gray Ghost Inn Policies page