Dogs are welcome at the Gray Ghost Inn. We allow well-behaved dogs to stay with their owners in our guest rooms. There is a charge of $20/night.
When dogs are outside their rooms, they must be on leash with their owner or caretaker. Please clean up after your dog throughout our property. We have a trash can by the front door where waste can be disgarded.
Other pets, including cats, birds, and reptiles are not allowed.
Upon check-in all dogs must be registered. Registration states that the guest is taking full personal and financial responsibility for their pet and will obey all of our dogs policies.
- Dogs may be left alone in your room for short durations (less than four hours).
- Guest must inform front desk when leaving pet unattended with contact information and estimated return time.
- If there are any noise issues (excessive barking) due to your dog, guest agrees to come back to remedy the situation.
- Dogs owners are responsible and liable for any damages or clean-up costs incurred to the room including lost revenue due to the room being out of service.
- Two dog limit per room. There is a $20 pet charge.
- All dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the Inn. Dogs must be on a leash in the Inn.
- No dogs allowed in the dining room during breakfast.
- Please do not allow dogs on the beds.
- Return to Gray Ghost Inn Policies page